Aug 17, 2012

Helloo... is it..

Tea You're looking for...

Pinned Image

By the love of all that is good and fluffy in this crazy mixed up world, why. oh why??!! do I not have this tea pot?? WHY? It's like it was made for me!! THAT is by far the funniest tea pot in the history of tea pots ever, ever made! Who would not love to have this tea pot on their shelf? Not me, I would put that *MamaFoxtrot* on my desk at work! OOHH! Or on a little table in the foyer at home that way everyone will see it when they come in the front door, it will have to have a special little box so that no one will knock it over and break it! Because they would...Breaky Breakersons!

10 comments:

  1. As awesome as it is, I don't think I could own that. I'd spend the rest of my life with that song in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally worth it to stick it in everyone else's head!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I can't find one.. they are ALL back ordered! FRUSTRATION to the highest!!

      Delete
  4. Holy CRAP!!! I still sing this song at inappropriate times. Like gently outside the bathroom when Eddie's pooing.

    I. Need. This. Teapot.

    Hugs!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmfao!!! I love that!!! Do you slide things under the door too? We do. We pretend they are snakes and things trying to attack the poor innocent person who is sitting there trying to poop. it's pretty much awesome. ... for us.

      Delete
  5. Oh My LORD. Is the bottom a teacup which detaches for drinking? THIS THING HAS IT ALL! If I may review: Lionel Richie caricature, lyrics to "Hello" complete with tea pun, a teapot, and a teacup. This is pure concentrated awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know right??!!!!! It does indeed have a teacup built right in! This is the Mecca of all teapots, I have never coveted anything more!

      Delete
  6. bhahaha! I love you!...I would be that motherfucker on my desk at work! The most perfect sentence ever.
    My son is currently into a tea phase. He's sixteen. When I see him pulling out his honey and lemon, I can't help but mutter, "You little old woman..." Is that wrong? Don't answer, it amuses me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aargh...what I meant to type was: I would PUT that motherfucker on my dest...not be...you certainly wouldn't be the tea pot! Unless you meditated on it: I am the teapot. I am the teapot...

    ReplyDelete