Sep 9, 2011

Day Dreaming

I have been day dreaming a lot lately. About what I would do if I had a million bajillion dollars. That's right,  a million bajillion, which I assume looks something like this: $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00
Can you imagine? I can.
Imagine not having to worry about money. Ever again. Think about it, never having to worry if you have the money to pay a co-pay for your child's doctor's vist, or if the $30 you spent at the grocery store will put your checking account in the hole so you could feed your family. Your children would be taken care of in every way, no need to worry about having enough money for braces, books and shoes, food, toys and school clothes. They would have their own pantries stocked chock full of delicious goodies for them, and you could have your own pantry stocked with all the Gluten free foods your little heart could ever desire. For those of you who can eat gluten, you could stock it up with brownies, and pizza and cookies, sweet!
Your dogs would always be groomed, your home always immaculate. You wouldn't come home every day exhausted and worn from the daily demands upon your time. You could be eccentric!
I would LOVE that! I would do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, and just say " I'm eccentric!", as I cruise along in my hot rod in a different costume every day. Marilyn Monroe one day, Bullwinkle the next, it would be fabulous!
You could have a giant dollhouse, a treehouse, four wheelers, a roller coaster, a pet sloth. Whatever rocks your chair! For me, I would have LOTS of land. Hundreds of acres, and I would let my friends and family each pick out a plot and build their dream homes there.
I love this daydream the best. I know it will never happen, but it could and that keeps me going.
Dream on little dreamweaving Glutenators. "Dream your dreams for without them you are only sleeping."~KF

No comments:

Post a Comment